Turn on thread page Beta

Which thread of mine is your favourite? watch

ReputationRep:
    You do realise the staff didn't nominate, right? It's the community (US) that nominate for the awards. And with just half of the things you've posted, can you really wonder why?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    I have already talked about it. I am not like this IRL. I even talked to mods that why don't my academic threads get any replies they said that this forum is mostly for people for GCSE. But what I am doing here is what sells here. I joined here in 2017 due to some problem with my GCSE but I wasn't getting any replies and then visited it in Jan this year and understood what really works here
    Interesting, I never knew you had GCSE threads (as you can tell by my joining date) I would advise you to simmer down on the threads about which females you like as his is what is causing the issues. If you create a a GCSE thread you may not get a reply right away, so consider bumping it. If I come across any of those and can help I will attempt to help.

ReputationRep:
    The last thread before you get banned will be my favourite one

ReputationRep:
    How did that come up in suicide? I read a story where someone shot his head and due to that he got free from his depression and then excelled at his A levels so I was using that reference it has nothing to do with suicide
    What the actual F.

you're a nutter bro.

:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Seems like TSR staff is snubbing me for the award so I am gonna have an award for myself so which thread of mine is your favourite?
    Already knew you were OP before I even clicked on the post. My personal favourite is the next one you're going to do apologising for everything bad you've said and saying you're going to shut down your tsr account and not get a new one. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Fasih comments like that are unacceptable. You can roast other members if you please but encouranging them to commit is way off the charts. Those type of replies will get you banned. Take care.
    PRSOM. Respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neluxsan)
    How did I guess this thread was made by Fasih, without even clicking on it?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Coz this thread was seeking for attention

same
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MiszshorTéea786)
    That's a bit rich coming from you, considering you once claimed being as ugly as him would imply having to takes one's life.

Even though you're not even good looking yourself, you just have a good body.
    Yeah...no. Not what I said at all and considering this is your first post cba explaining myself to a troll

ReputationRep:
    *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    That's a bit rich coming from you, considering you once claimed being as ugly as him would imply having to takes one's life.

Your right I hate The Night King he looks like a gay stripper. He is an a******le

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...no. Not what I said at all and considering this is your first post cba explaining myself to a troll
    Oh really, this thread says otherwise:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...=contradiction

Page 2 quote 31.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoistYute3)
    Your right I hate The Night King he looks like a gay stripper. He is an a******le
    Trust me, my man looks like he should be on the front page of Gay times with some spandex!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoistYute3)
    Trust me, my man looks like he should be on the front page of Gay times with some spandex!
    So you are complaining about him supposedly insulting people, by insulting him. Good job...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Oh really, this thread says otherwise:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...=contradiction

Page 2 quote 31.
    Yes, really. You’re the type of person who takes everything out of context to suit your agenda. At no point have I called him the word “ugly”. And at no point have I told him to commit. I said I would, which is totally different and obviously satire. Moreover, you’re a stalker, monitoring other people’s posts from weeks back and all that...how sad. I also bet you are that weirdo in the same thread who saved my pic on their device to then go on and post it there. Also, funny how you are named after another member here to troll her, pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    So you are complaining about him insulting people, by insulting him. Good job...
    So he should get away with all the insults but when I do I am wrong?

ReputationRep:
    So he should get away with all the insults but when I do I am wrong?
    You can insult/roast people all you like, I don’t care. But prompting somebody to shoot themseleves in the head is a bit too far in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    you sound confused there

ReputationRep:
    Yes, really. You’re the type of person who takes everything out of context to suit your agenda. At no point have I called him the word “ugly”. And at no point have I told him to commit. I said I would, which is totally different and obviously satire. Moreover, you’re a stalker, monitoring other people’s posts from weeks back and all that...how sad. I also bet you are that weirdo in the same thread who saved my pic on their device to then go on and post it there. Also, funny how you are named after another member here to troll her, pathetic.
    Very rich coming from you. You have taken snapshots of my pictures here while you call others stalker lmao

ReputationRep:
    You know exactly what you meant, and you subtly implied he was ugly. And I am a dupe of another account yes, I just remember that thread from weeks ago, because man's got a good memory. And I would never save your Llama roided looking head on any device!

Furthermore I am Miszshortea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    PRSOM. Respect.
    How are you getting through your reps so fast

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.