ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    How are you getting through your reps so fast
    The Night King is stealing them all
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Susan Mitchel)
    you sound confused there
    Not al all. There are some people who have bodies of Greek gods, but the face of a Llama!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MiszshorTéea786)
    You know exactly what you meant, and you subtly implied he was ugly. And I am a dupe of another account yes, I just remember that thread from weeks ago, because man's got a good memory. And I would never save your Llama roided looking head on any device!

Furthermore I am Miszshortea!
    Nah, you’re not her, you’re just a sad troll and too much of a coward to say things on his main account. Furthermore you’re just a jealous sore loser. Like seriously insult my looks, is that all you got to insult? Lol. I’m a model while you’re a 4chan neckbeard, I see who’s winning life atm.

ReputationRep:
    Not al all. There are some people who have bodies of Greek gods, but the face of a Llama!
    Wait so you’re basically calling him a Greek God?:confused: are you sure you arent confused?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have the feeling that this thread has derailed ever so slightly.

ReputationRep:
    Wait so you’re basically calling him a Greek God?:confused: are you sure you arent confused?:rolleyes:
    Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you just slow?

Some people have nice bodies, but the face is not.

How do I simplify this for you, nice body, not nice face.

Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    You can insult/roast people all you like, I don’t care. But prompting somebody to shoot themseleves in the head is a bit too far in my opinion.
    What he implied in that post was that I am so ugly that I should take my own life

ReputationRep:
    Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you just slow?

Some people have nice bodies, but the face is not.

How do I simplify this for you, nice body, not nice face.

Why is that so hard for you to grasp?
    Am not slow at all thank you very much. Im just saying you sound like a troll. I saw the Night Kings pictures too and he looks really handsome. Id love to see how you look mr. troll :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Am not slow at all thank you very much. Im just saying you sound like a troll. I saw the Night Kings pictures too and he looks really handsome. Id love to see how you look mr. troll :rolleyes:
    Sounds like a troll because she is a troll.

ReputationRep:
    Probably seems like another fake account made by the Night King^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    What he implied in that post was that I am so ugly that I should take my own life
    I am unaware of any such posts.

ReputationRep:
    So just because he's handsome he can get away with abuses and insults he directs at people who are not good looking?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    the one where you say you're leaving. i'll be throwing a party that day.

ReputationRep:
    I am unaware of any such posts.
    Look at the link he's posted above
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Probably seems like another fake account made by the Night King^^
    So just because he's handsome he can get away with abuses and insults he directs at people who are not good looking?
    Wow Fasih. So yesterday you were feeling really low and I was being nice to you, advising you and all, and now you basically turn against me conversing to those trolls?😂😂😂 You’re on your own man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherchica)
    im not sure what comments youve made, but I was just referring to others. I mean some comments towards him have been quite mean and yeah some comments are jokes but there's a limit.

anyways im done here, im sure your comments were banter and there was no harm intended but there's deffo a lot of bullies on TSR..

He probably gets more hostility thrown his way than necessary...but tbh he's not entirely innocent and did bring a great deal of it upon himself when he opened a thread about "white girls" and started saying stuff about them

I mean regardless of whether what he was saying was true or not, him being an unknown user saying all that stuff is not going to do his popularity any favours at all.......

Also he seems to hit on literally any female with a pulse and even got caught using the Anon feature to make it look like other female members here like him

He'll do stupid aspie stuff as well like declare his interest in one female to such an extent that one might think hmm.. perhaps he really does like this girl ... then 5 hours later he'll be hitting on another female and sh*t talking the first female to try and earn brownie points with the new one. Then after having failed, ...the next day he's trying to move to the first one again...

He's also very arrogant and thinks he's gods gift

A combination of all of this had led to a lot of hostility been thrown his way ... others joined in for the lulz and tbh he's being turned into some sort of TSR whipping boy......

ReputationRep:
    *Steps in*

*Sigh*

So what did I miss

ReputationRep:
    Look at the link he's posted above
    The night king hasn’t posted any links as far as I’m aware.

ReputationRep:
    The night king hasn’t posted any links as far as I’m aware.
    It was posted by the guy who you guys are calling troll. Now don't be lazy to defend your friend

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.