Turn on thread page Beta

Which thread of mine is your favourite? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Wow Fasih. So yesterday you were feeling really low and I was being nice to you, advising you and all, and now you basically turn against me conversing to those trolls?😂😂😂 You’re on your own man
    Hey, I had this exact same thing with Fasih the other day. He hates insults and he hates help. No pleasing some people.
    Also, I’m very impressed with your troll shut down skills, also...

Night King isn’t just his body. He’s a human being and he’s a decent one at that. Leave his looks out of this, just because someone’s hot doesn’t give people an excuse to be bitter because they aren’t.

Please people.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    So just because he's handsome he can get away with abuses and insults he directs at people who are not good looking?
    When did I say thats okay??? Its not okay if he does that. I was talking to that MissShort something user

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    It was posted by the guy who you guys are calling troll. Now don't be lazy to defend your friend
    From what I have seen he was kind of taking the mick. That particular comment might have been taking it to far however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    Night King isn’t just his body. He’s a human being and he’s a decent one at that. Leave his looks out of this, just because someone’s hot doesn’t give people an excuse to be bitter because they aren’t.
    Well said attacking Kings appearance is very bitter. You dont see many hot people on Tsr so I was surprised seeing one:blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShorteaaa786)
    No point talking to them to be honest. They are one of many trolls.

Sorry about that.

Spoiler:
    Show

Definatley getting banned now! .

I am a bit confused. Why do you have the same username as the other person here who talks rude things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Susan Mitchel)
    I am a bit confused. Why do you have the same username as the other person here who talks rude things?
    It’s not, one has an accent and the other doesn’t.

ReputationRep:
    For 19 he sure is mature looking :P but he’s more than his exterior and it frustrates me that people don’t look past that
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    He probably gets more hostility thrown his way than necessary...but tbh he's not entirely innocent and did bring a great deal of it upon himself when he opened a thread about "white girls" and started saying stuff about them

I mean regardless of whether what he was saying was true or not, him being an unknown user saying all that stuff is not going to do his popularity any favours at all.......

Also he seems to hit on literally any female with a pulse and even got caught using the Anon feature to make it look like other female members here like him

He'll do stupid aspie stuff as well like declare his interest in one female to such an extent that one might think hmm.. perhaps he really does like this girl ... then 5 hours later he'll be hitting on another female and sh*t talking the first female to try and earn brownie points with the new one. Then after having failed, ...the next day he's trying to move to the first one again...

He's also very arrogant and thinks he's gods gift

A combination of all of this had led to a lot of hostility been thrown his way ... others joined in for the lulz and tbh he's being turned into some sort of TSR whipping boy......
    Link said thread please

(Original post by AryanGh)
    *Steps in*

*Sigh*

So what did I miss
    Nothing exciting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    Link said thread please

I can't find it

It's possible it ended up deleted tbh as he did ruffle quite a few feathers...

ReputationRep:
    Who are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Who are you?
    Detective John Kimble

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.