Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received an offer for nursing for ed uni and decided if they r gonna take it
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by _katie123123_)
    Anyone received an offer for nursing for ed uni and decided if they r gonna take it
    Check out this forum.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yes I got an offer from Edinburgh and I'm going to firm them soon are you?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_finchy00)
    Hey, yes I got an offer from Edinburgh and I'm going to firm them soon are you?
    yeah same! r u moving into halls?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I will be, no idea where mind there's so much choice aha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I will be, no idea where mind there's so much choice aha
    I know its so hard, are u thinking self catered or catered?

ReputationRep:
    Self catered! I don't think with our course we're gonna have much time for 3 prepared meals on catered ahah

ReputationRep:
    Self catered! I don't think with our course we're gonna have much time for 3 prepared meals on catered ahah
    Ahahha yea doubt it!! I’m thinking poss salsbury court or Haddington place. Have u looked at any?

ReputationRep:
    I like them but so expensive ahah Kincaid court and darroch is more my affordability 😅😅 I like them

ReputationRep:
    I like them but so expensive ahah Kincaid court and darroch is more my affordability 😅😅 I like them
    Aw yea they look nice as well actually and really close to the uni. Where bouts is it ur from?

ReputationRep:
    From Northumberland like near Newcastle!! You?

ReputationRep:
    From Northumberland like near Newcastle!! You?
    Nice, I'm from Glasgow!

ReputationRep:
    Ah lovely! I'm so scared to firm and make the commitment aha I also can't decide my insurance choice have you got yours?

ReputationRep:
    Ah lovely! I'm so scared to firm and make the commitment aha I also can't decide my insurance choice have you got yours?
    aww ahah I made it my firm last night I was so nervous as well! I got an uncon so didn't have to put an insurance choice, where are ur other choices?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow that's amazing to get an unconditional😱 my others are Liverpool Sheffield and Manchester it's between Liverpool and Sheffield for me and it's soo hard(

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow that's amazing to get an unconditional😱 my others are Liverpool Sheffield and Manchester it's between Liverpool and Sheffield for me and it's soo hard(
    Aw thanks, I was so shocked when I got it was not expecting it at all! ahh it is so hard but I have heard that they are all meant to be really good as well for nursing!

ReputationRep:
    Are you in the Facebook page for Edinburgh 2018 offer holders ? I was gonna start a nursing group chat wondered if you wanted to be in it )

ReputationRep:
    Are you in the Facebook page for Edinburgh 2018 offer holders ? I was gonna start a nursing group chat wondered if you wanted to be in it )
    No I'm not, Ill join it though and yea that sounds good x

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had any replies on my post so far ahah don't think it's gonna work

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had any replies on my post so far ahah don't think it's gonna work
    Aww, most people are probs still waiting to hear back from other unis or haven't deiced where to go yet!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.