Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Look how the things are going.Before a couple of months i added a girl in fb without knowing her because she was from the same place like me and she goes to university which i go.So, before a week i add here and to instagram!My problem is that before 3 days she started eating on the university restaurant which i eat everyday.So, i want to have her in my life but i dont know how can achieve because she knows who i am from the fb and instagram but not personally.Also i feel so ridiculous that i cant go ask her name,after she knows me and i know her from net...Any advices??
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Panos98)
    Look how the things are going.Before a couple of months i added a girl in fb without knowing her because she was from the same place like me and she goes to university which i go.So, before a week i add here and to instagram!My problem is that before 3 days she started eating on the university restaurant which i eat everyday.So, i want to have her in my life but i dont know how can achieve because she knows who i am from the fb and instagram but not personally.Also i feel so ridiculous that i cant go ask her name,after she knows me and i know her from net...Any advices??
    The fact that you added a random girl doesn't really help your situation. It would be weird if you introduced yourself as the guy who added her randomly. I don't think this will go down well. Did you ever talk on Facebook messenger?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    The fact that you added a random girl doesn't really help your situation. It would be weird if you introduced yourself as the guy who added her randomly. I don't think this will go down well. Did you ever talk on Facebook messenger?
    No i didn't. I just know her through fb and instagram photos but i want to know her in real life now...

Well this could be a bit tough, is she by chance in any of your classes? If so that would make it easier but if not than you could just straight up message her on FB and start a conversation with her. It would be weird for you and her if you did it in person first.

ReputationRep:
    No i didn't. I just know her through fb and instagram photos but i want to know her in real life now...
    You'll have to just go up to her and say hey, gotta be confident, ik a guy who did as you did and said 'I think I saw you today' it is just a bit odd messaging for no such reason without meeting
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chichaldo)
    You'll have to just go up to her and say hey, gotta be confident, ik a guy who did as you did and said 'I think I saw you today' it is just a bit odd messaging for no such reason without meeting
    One more problem is that when i see her at the university restaurant, she isn't alone. Always with her friends, so it's a bit difficult to me to go there and start a conversion...

ReputationRep:
    One more problem is that when i see her at the university restaurant, she isn't alone. Always with her friends, so it's a bit difficult to me to go there and start a conversion...
    Have you spoken much on messenger and insta?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chichaldo)
    Have you spoken much on messenger and insta?
    I did not speak with her neither facebook nor insta

ReputationRep:
    I did not speak with her neither facebook nor insta
    Can't really go up to her at this point then, try and meet her at a society or something?

ReputationRep:
    Introduce yourself as the stranger who stalked her on FB and added her. Record it so I can see the awkwardness.

ReputationRep:
    Text he an say something like hey! I swear I recognise you? Do u go my university?

ReputationRep:
    Then she will probs say yeh I do then you say why don’t we meet with a few mates maybe go the bar or sommit we could get to know each other

ReputationRep:
    Then u arrange a time maybe say that she seems cool from her fb pictures just text her no harm will happen chill ur overreacting this **** happens all the time dw

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her on Facebook and asks if she wants to eat with you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.