The Student Room Group

Should I just forget her??

I like this girl I've never met she's exactly my type just something about her got me hooked. I met her through tinder and got her snapchat. We were talking a bit and I ****ed up by asking her for a date when she's back home (she goes uni quite far but I ****ed up because I could of went to see her). Then I asked to call her and I'm not sure if she uncomfortable or doesn't have any interest so she said she was busy. This girl would reply to me but I don't know if she's being nice or if she's interested. I ****ed up putting all my eggs into this one basket and I don't want to waste my time with her if it ain't going anyway so should I ask her to block/delete me if she's not interested? I really like this girl that's where I ****ed up starting to like a girl I haven't met or know much about arghh what to do?
Reply 1
Original post by Gnasher95
I like this girl I've never met she's exactly my type just something about her got me hooked. I met her through tinder and got her snapchat. We were talking a bit and I ****ed up by asking her for a date when she's back home (she goes uni quite far but I ****ed up because I could of went to see her). Then I asked to call her and I'm not sure if she uncomfortable or doesn't have any interest so she said she was busy. This girl would reply to me but I don't know if she's being nice or if she's interested. I ****ed up putting all my eggs into this one basket and I don't want to waste my time with her if it ain't going anyway so should I ask her to block/delete me if she's not interested? I really like this girl that's where I ****ed up starting to like a girl I haven't met or know much about arghh what to do?

Calm down there buddy 😂 Listen I know plenty of people who hate calling (way more comfortable and chill to just text)

You’ve matched on tinder and have been speaking, so there has to be some sort of attraction from both of you.

If it’s really bothering you, then I would honestly just tell her how u feel and see how she responds. Atleast then, ur gonna either get closure coz she says she ain’t interested (in which case, respect her decision and move on) OR she likes u back and u can build on from there.

Honestly though don’t let it get to you so much, whatever the outcome, it won’t be the end of the world.
How did she respond to the date? She might have just been shy about meeting up one on one or speaking on the phone. It doesn't mean she isn't interested she might just be shy. But if she is this shy and unwilling then that's probably as far as you can go with it. She might not be looking for anything serious on tinder and is just using it because she's bored/as an ego boost.
Ask her out when she's back home for Easter, keep it lowkey nothing big. If she likes nights out then ask her if she wants to meet up on a night out. If she's more of a homebody then just do something chilled. I think it's key to actually suggest something when you ask though. Don't just ask if you can take her out, be specific about it.
If she's not keen then just let it go and remember she's only giving you this filtered online version of herself. She might not be as perfect when you get to know her.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
How did she respond to the date? She might have just been shy about meeting up one on one or speaking on the phone. It doesn't mean she isn't interested she might just be shy. But if she is this shy and unwilling then that's probably as far as you can go with it. She might not be looking for anything serious on tinder and is just using it because she's bored/as an ego boost.
Ask her out when she's back home for Easter, keep it lowkey nothing big. If she likes nights out then ask her if she wants to meet up on a night out. If she's more of a homebody then just do something chilled. I think it's key to actually suggest something when you ask though. Don't just ask if you can take her out, be specific about it.
If she's not keen then just let it go and remember she's only giving you this filtered online version of herself. She might not be as perfect when you get to know her.

She said yes to coffee and she will let me know but she will probably forget or something idk. Yeah I guess I'll ask her for Easter but she hasn't mentioned coming back home so I'm not sure how I should go about asking her that lol.

Well I guess it's literally like talking to a wall but I've met girls before who are just **** at texting so yeah..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending