Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I am not sure if this is an issue but I regularly masturbate like 3+ times a day on weekends and like 1-2+ times on school days. I know this might be excessive but I usually do it when I am really bored but I think I have a really high sex drive as I get turned on easily. I am still a virgin and only 16 but is this too much? I am not addicted as I can go alright for like a day or two but I have once or twice like muted my microphone when talking to friends and their sound when I really need one. Please help and give me some advice if this is normal or how do I slow it down.

P.S Not sure if penis size comes into this but mine is 7.5 inches

lol chill no one cares about your **** size. but what worked for me was, I picked a date 3 months ahead and haven't jerked off in over 40 days. Cold turkey is best policy. People will say it's natural and good for you, but no one can deny that it's an incredible time waster.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol chill no one cares about your **** size. but what worked for me was, I picked a date 3 months ahead and haven't jerked off in over 40 days. Cold turkey is best policy. People will say it's natural and good for you, but no one can deny that it's an incredible time waster.
    Ok haha, thanks for the advice but I don't want to or couldn't hold it for that long aha. And I agree with you that when you want to waste time masturbation is probably the best way to do it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.