Turn on thread page Beta

This girl I used to talk to years ago has recently come back into my life. Didn’t work out the last token as we were doing a levels and timing wasn’t right. Fast forward a year and a half later a and we’ve been takkkng for a bit. She’s rang me about 4 times on FaceTime late at night when she’s been out. Never mind drunk just tipsy like 2/ 3 drinks. Usual just chit chat. Last night however she poured her heart out. Told me guysnshes been with haven’t made her happy and that we are a good match. I reciprocated and it was so good. Fast forward and it was a bit less communication. I told her that cos I’m in Liverpool And she’s in Spain atm in placement And will Ben back home in the summer that Iran not the right time to get into things and that I do like her but it will do more bad than good now. She’s said I agree, but if it was different time it would be a different story as in once we’re in the same place 😂 I really like her and think she likes me too she seemed genuine. We’ve agreed to keep it chill for now and talk the odd time and see how it goes. Could this relationship ever blossom? Thanks guys
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This girl I used to talk to years ago has recently come back into my life. Didn’t work out the last token as we were doing a levels and timing wasn’t right. Fast forward a year and a half later a and we’ve been takkkng for a bit. She’s rang me about 4 times on FaceTime late at night when she’s been out. Never mind drunk just tipsy like 2/ 3 drinks. Usual just chit chat. Last night however she poured her heart out. Told me guysnshes been with haven’t made her happy and that we are a good match. I reciprocated and it was so good. Fast forward and it was a bit less communication. I told her that cos I’m in Liverpool And she’s in Spain atm in placement And will Ben back home in the summer that Iran not the right time to get into things and that I do like her but it will do more bad than good now. She’s said I agree, but if it was different time it would be a different story as in once we’re in the same place 😂 I really like her and think she likes me too she seemed genuine. We’ve agreed to keep it chill for now and talk the odd time and see how it goes. Could this relationship ever blossom? Thanks guys

Possibly just give it a spin when you are both together and you will soon find out. Seems wise to wait till then t give yourselves the best chance.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.