Turn on thread page Beta

whose more insecure: Tall girls or short girls watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inthedark1)
    Im short, 5ft, but my strong broad shoulders make me feel more confident, I'm a lot stronger than I look people are shocked that I can do 7 pull-ups without training!
    i know that feeling. i was amazed at how easy it was to do 30kg on the lat pulldown machine at my gym when i started out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasmineWills)
    I ignore comments made about my height by insecure freaks.

Love being short, it's better.
    it's hard to look sure of yourself when you call tall girls ugly for no reason instead of just loving yourself and ditching the hate my guy

ReputationRep:
    I prefer short girls but then again I'm 5,8 witch is the average height but studies show the average height for girls is 5,4 while the preferred height by most men is 5,2
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    As a guy (about 5’8) I prefer short girls. I feel like if you’re short, you have more options for a partner. A lot of guys don’t want a girl to be taller than them.

Also on the topic of height, you should learn to accept and love your height because that’s one of the things that you really can’t change (even through plastic surgery, it’s very detrimental to your health and not worth it).

One way to love your height is to find someone who inspires you and is the same height and see how successful, loved and influential they are.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My money is on both (very short girl over here!)
    (Original post by justanotherchica)
    People say tall girls are insecure because they are not seen as feminine etc. and hsort girls are insecure because well they are too small lol. But who is more insecure?
    As a short girl, I've noticed tall girls enjoy being tall irl whilst short girls irl always want to be taller. Being short is viewed as kinda defect... also the no. of threads on this site about height (sorry for adding to it) just makes me feel so much more insecure. Also, if you look at threads with tall girls asking about their height, guys have overwhelmingly positive responses calling them gorg and sexy butb with short girls, a lot of people are just saying "love yourself", "I don't mind", "I would date either" etc.

ReputationRep:
    Prepare yourselves but I stand at the height of "4 ft 8" and I am 16. However, I am not insecure about my height because it's fun to be short. I like to make people laugh and I can use jokes about my height to do that. I also make the short boys feel better about themselves because no matter how short they are I am likely to be shorter or the same height. Whenever someone complains about being short, it's kind of a slap in the face because then they stand next to me and I am shorter I think really tall girls like "6 ft 8" are in a worse position personally because I can just wear heels on a night out or trainers with hidden heels to get a bit of height but tall girls can't look shorter no matter what they do and they will stand out as the "tall girl" There's this girl I know who is so tall and stands over most other kids and her nickname is "the tree" She finds it funny though because there's also a really short boy who gets called "the midget" so height doesn't really matter that much because you can always turn it around, tall or short, and find the positives like short girls being "cute and dinky" and tall girls generally having slender bodies and legs.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.