Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am a prospective student for MSc Psychology Conversion in Fall’18.

Look forward to your opinion and suggestions on pursuing this Psychology course from Univ of Nottingham, Univ of St Andrews, Univ of Bristol.
    Rankings of these Universities for Psychology?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Vashisthashubhi)

Look forward to your opinion and suggestions on pursuing this Psychology course from Univ of Nottingham, Univ of St Andrews, Univ of Bristol.
    Rankings mean nothing. How do the courses compare, what links do each have with industry and where do grads end up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Rankings mean nothing. How do the courses compare, what links do each have with industry and where do grads end up?
    Certainly ranks don’t determine the credibility. Agreed!

All of them have more or less similar prospects since course is same- MSc Psychology conversion. From the perspective of Psychology department specifically and research scope of these Universities is something I am trying to find out.
    Any inputs on the same? Thanks!

Also adding University of Edinburgh- MSc Psychology Mental Health Conversion to the list here!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Certainly ranks don’t determine the credibility. Agreed!

All of them have more or less similar prospects since course is same- MSc Psychology conversion. From the perspective of Psychology department specifically and research scope of these Universities is something I am trying to find out.
    Any inputs on the same? Thanks!

Also adding University of Edinburgh- MSc Psychology Mental Health Conversion to the list here!!
    You can easily look up what Research they do and their networks. Only you can work out what interests you and what suits your needs.

ReputationRep:

Hey did u receive any offers yet? I got accepted to St A for psychology research MSc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeadsToes)
    Hey did u receive any offers yet? I got accepted to St A for psychology research MSc
    Hi, I have received an offer from Nottingham, the decision is pending from St Andrews and Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeadsToes)
    Hey did you firm St Andrews? I have just received an offer from St Andrews to study MSc Psychology Conversion. Also, have an offer from Univ of Nottingham.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.