Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am an international student from India with offers from both Manchester and Nottingham to study politics and international relations, and can''t make up my mind. Any current politics students at Manchester? I am essentially looking for (1) good teaching and course content (2) good employability prospects and respect internationally in Asia (3) a diverse mix of international students and activities. Both unis seem to do well on all these. I know Nottingham has a far prettier and quieter campus, but I come from a big city and the business/noise of Manchester does not bother me. Any advice appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Bump. I really wd appreciate some help. The courses are pretty identical except Notts offers a study abroad component.

(Original post by Journeywoman)
    Hi,

I am an international student from India with offers from both Manchester and Nottingham to study politics and international relations, and can''t make up my mind. Any current politics students at Manchester? I am essentially looking for (1) good teaching and course content (2) good employability prospects and respect internationally in Asia (3) a diverse mix of international students and activities. Both unis seem to do well on all these. I know Nottingham has a far prettier and quieter campus, but I come from a big city and the business/noise of Manchester does not bother me. Any advice appreciated!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.