Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For starters, Mothers day is everyday. However in favour of 'Mothers Day', maybe don't be a wasteman this week. Clean up around the house, look after the youngsters and plan to be a better person to do your parents proud. Heck, cook a meal once in a while to ease the workload at home!

ANYWAY

I will be doing a Q&A on YouTube in the next week. I'm a 3rd year Dental student, studying abroad. I'm also a bit of everything else. So if you guys need help with anything, have any questions for me or regarding your own educational journey (even just life journey) do let me know and I'll do all that I can to help!

Yours truly
    @MirzaVlogs
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't get how the first part of your post relates to the second bit. Or your title.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    I don't get how the first part of your post relates to the second bit. Or your title.
    I agree. Not quite sure what the aim is here...

ReputationRep:
    hi guys
    Can you please vote for stemcil? Its for a competition thank you! https://contest.fbapp.io/ja-cy-best-logo-2018/A-iNoGfM

ReputationRep:
    How?

You enjoy life for only a few moments and then it becomes empty just like how you eat all the chocolates in the box and are left with an empty box?

Each chocolate corresponds to someone's passions and hobbies?

Life is determined by fate and can't change? (Just as chocolates are supposed to be eaten if given as a gift?)

ReputationRep:
    All I know is crazy ex-girlfriends are like a box of chocolates...

Spoiler:
    Show

They'll kill your dog!

ReputationRep:
    Truth be told I have no idea either. I like Forest Gump. I like chocolate. FOCUS ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT HERE GUYS! STEMCIL...?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.