Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I don’t want to push my boyfriend away I did this before with my behaviour.

Right so. It was 11.30pm and I was leaving my boyfriend house he didn’t have money to get me a cab so I got the bus home he told me to pay for my cab with my money because I had money and he would give me the money back. But whenever I borrow him money he never gives it back or takes long to so I just forget it.

How should I feel ? I didn’t pay for the cab because I don’t have a lot of money I don’t work much.

Sounds like he just really wanted you to get a taxi rather than the bus. A bit old fashioned but there's worse things. He prob just felt a wee bit awkward that he couldn't pay for it himself and pushed a bit too much, I wouldn't give it much thought.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    That's normal. If he takes a while to pay you back then your instinct is to not use it. Having said that, in future you should remind him to pay you back if he said he would. People can be forgetful.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.