Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1 2 minutes ago Report post
    Hi, I am currently applying for student finance for my uni course. I do not have a passport and have been asked to send my birth certificate and a Birth/Adoption form. however, I do not know anyone who fits the criteria (job wise) to sign it. I filled one out on the same SFE account last year for my advanced learner loan, can they not reuse this? as I have already proved who i am? I am unable to get the person who signed it last year to sign it again. unfortunately, I cannot think of anyone else.

If not do I have any other options?

Thank you in advance.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by leahdavies18)
    1 2 minutes ago Report post
    Hi, I am currently applying for student finance for my uni course. I do not have a passport and have been asked to send my birth certificate and a Birth/Adoption form. however, I do not know anyone who fits the criteria (job wise) to sign it. I filled one out on the same SFE account last year for my advanced learner loan, can they not reuse this? as I have already proved who i am? I am unable to get the person who signed it last year to sign it again. unfortunately, I cannot think of anyone else.

If not do I have any other options?

Thank you in advance.
    Hi leahdavies18,

As this is a new application we do require identity evidence to be supplied again, we cannot use the previous documentation that you provided.

If you do not have a valid passport we will require to see your original Birth Certificate accompanied by Birth/Adoption Declaration form, ADIF.

There is an extensive list of suitable professional people who can sign attached to the ADIF, here is a link to take you there,

http://bit.ly/2EiFiV3

Thanks Rona

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.