Can someone read my coursework Topic is America and and the New Deal

Watch
ForeverFrench
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is anyone willing to read my coursework if you do OCR or have studied the New Deal and Great Depression,
Need help thanks
ForeverFrench
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Anyone??
AidenAdam-11
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Willing.
ForeverFrench
Rep:
Hi it’s only 2 paragraphs as I want to check I’m on the right lines before continuing Pm me your email?xx
KawaiiArtist
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I don't mind. I've recently finished covering the New Deal, Great Depression etc. But I'm with AQA/
ForeverFrench
Rep:
Pm me your email? It’s mainly just to check I’m purely not describing and I’m evaluating
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ForeverFrench)
Hi it’s only 2 paragraphs as I want to check I’m on the right lines before continuing Pm me your email?xx
PLEASE don't send coursework to a stranger on the internet.
ForeverFrench
Rep:
I simply need someone to check it over? And I’ve done it before with English
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ForeverFrench)
I simply need someone to check it over? And I’ve done it before with English
You just risk being accused of plagiarism as you can't prove it was your work when you send it elsewhere,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (65)
12.45%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.72%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (135)
25.86%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.24%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (252)
48.28%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.45%

Watched Threads