Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've already taken two tests, failed them both, and now my third one is later this week. Now that its my third test, i'm starting to get really nervous as from now on i feel the more i fail the more embarrassing it will get, especially as none of my friends or family have ever taken more than three tests. I'm also really desperate to pass as this whole process has made me hate driving, i literally dread ever lesson and hate every test. I just want to pass so i can focus on my a levels as i feel like i'm always thinking about driving and it gets me really anxious. Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sister_jude)
    I've already taken two tests, failed them both, and now my third one is later this week. Now that its my third test, i'm starting to get really nervous as from now on i feel the more i fail the more embarrassing it will get, especially as none of my friends or family have ever taken more than three tests. I'm also really desperate to pass as this whole process has made me hate driving, i literally dread ever lesson and hate every test. I just want to pass so i can focus on my a levels as i feel like i'm always thinking about driving and it gets me really anxious. Any tips?
    > Relax as much as you can, think of it as giving the examiner a lift somewhere and then back home (test centre)

> If you make a mistake, don’t dwell on it. It’s very rare for people to pass with no minors and any mistake you think that is serious may only be marked as a minor by the examiner

> Get a good sleep the night before

> Chew gum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accountant-future)
    > Relax as much as you can, think of it as giving the examiner a lift somewhere and then back home (test centre)

> If you make a mistake, don’t dwell on it. It’s very rare for people to pass with no minors and any mistake you think that is serious may only be marked as a minor by the examiner

> Get a good sleep the night before

> Chew gum
    Agreed with all of the above. The third one is difficult but even just getting to bed early, that rest goes a long way.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.