The Student Room Group

I don't know what she wants

Hello, (gonna be a long one, but I think it is necessary for you to understand the situation)

There is this girl that I told I liked her and at first she was telling me she didn't hear what I said, (she obviously did) then a few days later I asked her if she would want to go to the cinema with me and then she agreed and said we can talk about it more at school. The next day at school she was avoiding me and I told her you don't need to go if you don't want to. On the same day we walked home together and after when I got home she called me and said she wanted me to message her more often, (keep in mind this call was around 30 mins but she called to say that). After this we have been messaging nearly everyday for at least 2 hours. Now the messaging has been going on for a few days and I found out from one of my best friends that she finds me cute and has never had any boy tell her that they like her, (if you're wondering my best friends friend is close with her). So I'm thinking she just wants to get to know me a little more and find out if i'm serious, what do you think?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, (gonna be a long one, but I think it is necessary for you to understand the situation)

There is this girl that I told I liked her and at first she was telling me she didn't hear what I said, (she obviously did) then a few days later I asked her if she would want to go to the cinema with me and then she agreed and said we can talk about it more at school. The next day at school she was avoiding me and I told her you don't need to go if you don't want to. On the same day we walked home together and after when I got home she called me and said she wanted me to message her more often, (keep in mind this call was around 30 mins but she called to say that). After this we have been messaging nearly everyday for at least 2 hours. Now the messaging has been going on for a few days and I found out from one of my best friends that she finds me cute and has never had any boy tell her that they like her, (if you're wondering my best friends friend is close with her). So I'm thinking she just wants to get to know me a little more and find out if i'm serious, what do you think?

Seems like it. Just go with the flow. It seems like she likes you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Bham369
Seems like it. Just go with the flow. It seems like she likes you :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you!

No probs :h:

Quick Reply

Latest