The Student Room Group

University options

I have an offer from the university of Nottingham for industrial economics and Edinburgh for business management and economics MA, and I want to know others opinions on this. Both of the offers are ABB but In Edinburgh my tuition fee will be £1,820 while in Nottingham it will be £9,250. However, for my courses nottingham is ranked significantly higher than Edinburgh. I want there to be a good student life and night life.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Henrysmitherso
I have an offer from the university of Nottingham for industrial economics and Edinburgh for business management and economics MA, and I want to know others opinions on this. Both of the offers are ABB but In Edinburgh my tuition fee will be £1,820 while in Nottingham it will be £9,250. However, for my courses nottingham is ranked significantly higher than Edinburgh.

Two very different degrees. How do the courses compare in terms of content and your interests?
Original post by alleycat393
Two very different degrees. How do the courses compare in terms of content and your interests?

I think I prefer Industrial economics but only slightly, I was just curious about the universities as a whole.
Original post by Henrysmitherso
I think I prefer Industrial economics but only slightly, I was just curious about the universities as a whole.

The unis themselves won’t make that much of a difference to your future. Your degree will.

Quick Reply

Latest