Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What should I do in the lead up? watch

Announcements

Long story short, I’m meeting up with this girl when I get off for easter break on the 5th of April. I used to meet this girl a few years back but never worked ohh cos of timing and Other things. Fast forward a year and a bit and we got talking again. Seemed interested in talking to me and I did too. She had a habit of when she was a bit tipsy to FaceTime me ans talk for a bit. The last time this happened was 2 nights ago and it was pretty deep. Saying she missed me and stuff. She’s currently on uni placement in Spain till summer and I’m in uni in England till then too so I said not a good idea to get things a started now but in time but that we should meet up over Easter and spend the day just catching up and having a laugh. She said yes. Her texts have been a bit shorter and more spread apart, is that just normal or what? Don’t want to her think she can control me or something. Like maybe she thought she couldn’t have me but now she kinda thinks She Can? Thanks Guys.

ReputationRep:
    I think you might be overthinking it, see what happens during your holiday and go from there

(Original post by alicesmiloves)
    I think you might be overthinking it, see what happens during your holiday and go from there
    Yeah good plan. Was just cos ever since it’s been organised we’ve talked way less though we had agreed to talk the odd time to not Rush into things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah good plan. Was just cos ever since it’s been organised we’ve talked way less though we had agreed to talk the odd time to not Rush into things
    Yeah because you see, if you guys talk a lot right now through text, then you won't have a lot more to discuss when you guys see each other in person

(Original post by alicesmiloves)
    Yeah because you see, if you guys talk a lot right now through text, then you won't have a lot more to discuss when you guys see each other in person
    Yeah weve known eachother for a good bit now. Im excited for it but i wanna just play it cool like ill reply when i want and sometimes she will read and not reply for a while. Im not a psycho lol just like the girl and hope it works out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.