Turn on thread page Beta

I work for the CIA, AMA watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I was hired as a contractor working for the CIA post-9/11. Been assigned to do a bunch of snatch and grab operations in the Middle East. The US government demanded a rescue mission of high profile politicians in Iraq, for which 9 special agents have been assigned to complete. I cannot disclose more information as it could potentially breach The Central Intelligence Agency Act and put a lot of lives in danger. AMA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    I was hired as a contractor working for the CIA post-9/11. Been assigned to do a bunch of snatch and grab operations in the Middle East. The US government demanded a rescue mission of high profile politicians in Iraq, for which 9 special agents have been assigned to complete. I cannot disclose more information as it could potentially breach The Central Intelligence Agency Act and put a lot of lives in danger. AMA
    Does this mean you've hacked into my computer and seen the Excel spreadsheet of all the guys I've slept with?

ReputationRep:
    If the sky is blue because of Rayleigh Scattering why is the sky not purple?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    Does this mean you've hacked into my computer and seen the Excel spreadsheet of all the guys I've slept with?
    We have no reason to breach the privacy of individuals of the general public unless they are under federal investigation.

Spoiler:
    Show

Ryan seems to be one of your favourites

ReputationRep:
    Who really did 9/11?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Do you breach the rules and perv and pree on normal ppls online social media accounts and personal information?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TomW624)
    If the sky is blue because of Rayleigh Scattering why is the sky not purple?
    The spectrum of light emission from the sun is not constant at all wavelengths, and additionally is absorbed by the high atmosphere, so there is less violet in the light. Our eyes are also less sensitive to violet. The blue cones are stimulated by colours near blue wavelengths, which are very strongly scattered.

ReputationRep:
    Echelon is already on you.

ReputationRep:
    so does Chicken In Accrington pay well ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    What happened to the mechanical engineering degree you were currently in the middle of?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Who really did 9/11?
    This subject is badly misunderstood hence why discussing it defeats the purpose and saddens all the 9/11 victims’ families.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usfbullz)
    What happened to the mechanical engineering degree you were currently in the middle of?
    Oh dear...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Do you breach the rules and perv and pree on normal ppls online social media accounts and personal information?
    Such actions would breach the rights of the civilians and would have massive consequences.

Spoiler:
    Show

Only if they’re hot. We do this with our boy Mark Zuckerberg sometimes.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by the bear)
    so does Chicken In Accrington pay well ?

:holmes:
    I’d like to humbly say that considering the demand of our job, the price is fairly modest. Just over 100k a year... they pay us a bag of peanuts.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Such actions would breach the rights of the civilians and would have massive consequences.

Spoiler:
    Show

Only if they’re hot. We do this with our boy Mark Zuckerberg sometimes.

You are a imposter. And btw MZ isnt even hot
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I’d like to humbly say that considering the demand of our job, the price is fairly modest. Just over 100k a year... they pay us a bag of peanuts.
    That's much better than MI5/MI6/GCHQ Intelligence Officers
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by usfbullz)
    Decoy
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    You are a imposter. And btw MZ isnt even hot
    We don’t stalk Mark Zuckerberg, we’re not homosexuals. We stalk hot babes together with Mark Zuckerberg. He’s part of the CIA squad. We love him because he’s our puppet.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    We don’t stalk Mark Zuckerberg, we’re not homosexuals. We stalk hot babes together with Mark Zuckerberg. He’s part of the CIA squad. We love him because he’s our puppet.
    And thats what you say...
    NK stfu and admit you dont work for the CIA
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Who framed Roger Rabbit?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.