Turn on thread page Beta

'Punish a Muslim Day' Letter being sent to households watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Wow that’s wrong, think I might use the paper shredder on that.
    Wouldnt be surprised if more get sent out or leaflets are flying around.

ReputationRep:
    They use the points as if this is some kind of game :mad:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The Night King)
    The life of a CIA agent is crucial. We need to be alive in order for literally millions of other civilians to be alive. No, we provide protection, yet we are on our own when it comes to looking after ourselves.
    I dont think the world would care if a CIA agent died, like if they are so important, why is it the world is still suffering and crime is still a problem?What protection do you provide? At the end of the day, lives are at risk and taken.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by internet monster)
    They use the points as if this is some kind of game
    To them it is, seeing a muslim person suffer is what helps them sleep at night

ReputationRep:
    It's probably fake and I'm saying this a muslim myself. There's enough cases of actual discrimination, no need to make your own up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Wouldnt be surprised if more get sent out or leaflets are flying around.
    If somebody tried to distribute that leaflet around where I go to uni, I imagine it wouldn’t end well for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Wow that’s wrong, think I might use the paper shredder on that.
    burn it just to make sure.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I undoubtedly have qualms about Islam, but I honestly would be one of the first people to defend an innocent muslim from such disgraceful behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Someone sent it to me through snap and i was just shocked, even if it might be a joke, it can cause alot of scare and panic to ppl.

I wouldnt worry too much but like I said keep an eye out
    Oh goodness! You got a snap? sorry to hear that, its awful
    I hope everyone stays safe on the day
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by CynicalBeing)
    It's probably fake and I'm saying this a muslim myself. There's enough cases of actual discrimination, no need to make your own up.
    There are people from several different towns and cities across the country, all reporting that they've received these leaflets. What makes you think they're all faking the exact same thing?

ReputationRep:
    Given the current threat level in the UK and vilification of Muslims in general I wouldn't take this too lightly. I think it's very likely that people who have been harbouring grudges against Islam or have a sick sense of humour or are looking for an excuse to cause chaos will be inspired by this letter, and that's what they are trying to achieve by posting this around. It's easy to suspend the belief that no one is that crazy in the world but thanks to the exposure the internet gives I wouldn't rule out any possibilities.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that the people who put this out hace anything planned for that day - warning your victims in advance makes a planned terror attack less likely to succeed. There'll be a few ********s who do try something on April 3rd though, so a spike in hate crimes seems likely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sna5ri8)
    Attachment 730730 this is the full pic for those wondering
    lmao wtf nuke mecca im done
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DeLegend27)
    lmao wtf nuke mecca im done
    Was just talking about that earlier today with my friend who’s a muslim. He thinks they’re just trolling, possibly just a tastelss April fools joke. If that’s the case, it ain’t funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the night king)
    was just talking about that earlier today with my friend who’s a muslim. He thinks they’re just trolling, possibly just a tastelss april fools joke. If that’s the case, it ain’t funny.
    . K

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Was just talking about that earlier today with my friend who’s a muslim. He thinks they’re just trolling, possibly just a tastelss April fools joke. If that’s the case, it ain’t funny.
    Whether or not they're trolling, there'll be some stupid people who will now find amusement in taking part.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    it is horrific, why should we be punished for other people's wrongdoings? I'm gonna be scared that day, I feel like people will commit these assaults just cos they've been told to, people are crazy & dumb! stay safe my fellow Muslims (:

ReputationRep:
    was just laughing on how stupid the last part was but ok
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DeLegend27)
    was just laughing on how stupid the last part was but ok
    My muslim friend found the Mecca part funny too. He was actually complaining why the people only gave it 250 points, the Mecca is more valuable, he said it should be 1 million:laugh:
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Well some of you seem to be giving it the attention it doesnt deserve and an importance they dont have. Its just a troll, but carry on giving them the oxygen of publicity.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.