Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer and I just have to pay the deposit to confirm my application. Is there anyone who is in this course too? (I chose mathematics and Chemistry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyshim)
    I just got an offer and I just have to pay the deposit to confirm my application. Is there anyone who is in this course too? (I chose mathematics and Chemistry)
    Hi, I am currently on the course (2017-2018) taking biology and chemistry. Ask me anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teeeth)
    Hi, I am currently on the course (2017-2018) taking biology and chemistry. Ask me anything
    Nice to see someone who is taking the course!
    Um I actually have tons of things to ask...//

To start with, Hows the study like?
    Are the exams challenging?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyshim)
    Nice to see someone who is taking the course!
    Um I actually have tons of things to ask...//

To start with, Hows the study like?
    Are the exams challenging?
    The course is very intense and you need to do a lot of self-studying. You will never get by from merely attending lectures and tutorials. You need to actually put in a lot of effort in reading the materials by yourself and doing practice problems.

I can only speak for the biology and chemistry modules as those are the ones that I am taking. The exams are moderately challenging. They are difficult yet you should not do badly if you understand the materials.

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.