Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel Spanish A-level 9SP0 - 11 & 14 Jun 2018 [Exam discussion] watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen an exam thread for this year (seems like most people do AQA instead!) so I thought I'd create one!

I'm pretty sure these are the details:
    April/May - Speaking exams
    11 June - Listening, Reading, Translation to English
    14 June - Literature, Film, Translation to Spanish

How's everyone feeling about the exams?

ReputationRep:
    Great thread! I've added it to our Exam Thread Directory :woo: Good luck with your exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lelanor)

How's everyone feeling about the exams?
    I'm starting to get really nervous, I feel so under-prepared for the Literature section:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    When do you guys have your oral?

ReputationRep:
    I think mine's around the 20th of April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrycherry)
    I think mine's around the 20th of April
    How do you prepare for Task 1??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben2234)
    How do you prepare for Task 1??
    I'm just going through the units in the book that could be on the card, and writing down and revising the vocab section of each. I also think it's a good idea to have a general idea of what your opinion is about each issue that could come up e.g is diversity in types of family positive? is immigration negative? etc. so your ideas are easy to justify. Remember that you can try and direct the conversation to an extent, add in "¿Estás de acuerdo?" or "¿Entiendes mi punto de vista?" to check that box on the mark scheme. Honestly, just prepare a really good presentation for Task 2, revise the vocab in prep for Task 1 and you'll be good

ReputationRep:
    But do you have the stimuli cards for the debate of task 1?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.