The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is ignoring me?!

My boyfriend and I used to be super close and hang out all the time. He wasn't afraid of people finding out about us at all and instead he told people and made it blatantly obvious. Now he ignores me and doesn't act like how he used to he always seems sad when he's around me which makes me feel depressed but he would act the same as he normally does with our friends but leave me out of it. I'm terrified I case he doesn't care about me anymore and is going to break up with me soon.
Original post by Jayden 123
My boyfriend and I used to be super close and hang out all the time. He wasn't afraid of people finding out about us at all and instead he told people and made it blatantly obvious. Now he ignores me and doesn't act like how he used to he always seems sad when he's around me which makes me feel depressed but he would act the same as he normally does with our friends but leave me out of it. I'm terrified I case he doesn't care about me anymore and is going to break up with me soon.

he dont deserve you i know its hurting but u go break up
Talk to him and ask him what's wrong, is he not happy anymore? Is something missing in the relationship? You won't know unless you talk to him and ask him why he's been very distant with you. Maybe he's going through something and hasn't told you about it. Because from the sounds of it, there is a possibility that it could head to break up but you have to talk to him first and see if you can mend things in your relationship.
There's this thing called communication. Do it.
Reply 4
Talk to him but also make it clear that his actions are affecting you too and its not okay.

Also break up him if this continues, life is too short to waste it on people like that.
How does one communicate if the other person is ignoring them?
Even if being ignored at some point you need to voice these concerns, if you can not face to do it in person then at least text him.
I've got a similar situations and have a weird friends with benefits relationship but getting annoyed recently but without going in to much detail i found that its easier to let him know so they can try to change or if they don't then their just not worth it or maybe he might just tell you why he's like that recently, then at least you will know why and worst case scenario he does want to break up and you confronting him allows him to more easier way to break the news but if that gonna happen might as well be sooner then later

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending