Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Omg Omg Omg im going absoulutley crazy i did something i stole a lipstick from superdrug because people at my school said i was a scardy cat so i felt like i need to do something so i stole the listick i could have paid for it but i didnt i got caught and they said i can enter the store with a parent or guardian until im 18 and when i am 18 i cant go to any superdrug store in the uk wth

ReputationRep:
    Why did you do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layla456)
    Omg Omg Omg im going absoulutley crazy i did something i stole a lipstick from superdrug because people at my school said i was a scardy cat so i felt like i need to do something so i stole the listick i could have paid for it but i didnt i got caught and they said i can enter the store with a parent or guardian until im 18 and when i am 18 i cant go to any superdrug store in the uk wth
    Its not like they're going to have a picture at every superdrug in the uk. Just don't go to that one for w while and you'll be fine.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think thats a reasonable punishment. No-one forced you to steal it
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    1) That was smart wasn't it
    2) Do your local Superdrug stores ID you when you go in? Obviously that's not enforceable, but just don't go back to that particular store for a while.
    3) Don't do that again.

ReputationRep:
    You’re an idiot
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That'll teach you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they’re lying. Not enforceable, every staff member in every store would need to know who you are and what you look like.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=TheGirlFelonXxXx;76553896]I think thats a reasonable punishment. No-one forced you to steal it[/QUOTE

I know i wasnt forced to steal it i felt like i had to and i do deserve to be punish but srsly after im eighteen i can never go in that shop ever again

ReputationRep:
    eh but they have my details down and i will be procecuted if i go back in when im 18
    Y

(Original post by Andrew97)
    Yeah they’re lying. Not enforceable, every staff member in every store would need to know who you are and what you look like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    1) That was smart wasn't it
    2) Do your local Superdrug stores ID you when you go in? Obviously that's not enforceable, but just don't go back to that particular store for a while.
    3) Don't do that again.
    Obviously i wont even tho i didnt get out of the shop with the item i still feel like i need to apolgise and give money for something drk why though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charliewiz)
    Its not like they're going to have a picture at every superdrug in the uk. Just don't go to that one for w while and you'll be fine.
    *BANNED LAYLA (PICTURE)* Lol

ReputationRep:
    You should try surround yourself with different people who do not advocate robbing , it’s nasty ! Learn from your mistakes and shop at boots instead !!

ReputationRep:
    There’s always online shopping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RetroBeatles1970)
    Why did you do it?
    I could have paid for it and it was my frist time doing it im thirteen and i every school i moved to everyone said i needed to take risks i didnt go in the shop woth the intentions of stealing because if i did i probably would have thought it through a bit more i just grabbed any lipstick and just took it

ReputationRep:
    But like people have said, looks change. It’s not like Superdrug Id everybody who comes in. Furthermore you must have done something else, I doubt stores ban people for life from all their branches for one shop lifting incident.

ReputationRep:
    Because that is an Indictable offence it is likely that they will send to the Police, its likely that the sentence of Capital punishment maybe given.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Layla456)
    Few years and they will have forgotten you.
    Did they take your picture?
    They wont know you in other stores.
    Was it the manager or the police?
    I expect they were just trying to scare you.
    Dont listen to silly friends otherwise you might actually get a criminal record and that is much bigger trouble.

ReputationRep:
    A letter of apology written on some nice paper addressed to the store manager would be a very nice gesture I guess. But as other people have said they don't mean you are banned for life it's just something they tell you to deter you from going in ever again. Your looks can change if u wanted to you could die your hair or cut it and walk into that shop tomorrow and chances are they would not know who you are. Also shops like that have lots of staff that work shift patterns and tomorrows staff might not be the same as the staff on duty the day you got caught hence they wont know you either, unless of course you personally know people that work there.

Just consider it a telling off from your parents for not feeding the fish or something as that's about as serisous as it really is.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. The store guy probably tried to scare you. Bet if you go like a month after to buy something, they would have forgotten you.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.