The Student Room Group

UCL MSc Industrial/Organisational and Business Psychology

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations, same here!!
Original post by sweet_sweetu_144
Good luck everyone! Just received an email from Hannah with a decision. Got an offer 😊
Original post by Jalalala
Congratulations, same here!!

Congratulations! Where else did you apply? Where are you thinking of studying?
Oh God I was so damn scared to open it but oof it days that the Program Director has made a recommendation that I be made an offer... what does that mean exactly? I'm American and they usually just put a huge congratulations on top here.

It also says that "this recommendation is subject to some confirmation by the UCL Admissions department" so is this not final yet? Should I be out celebrating?

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to all those that got an offer!
Original post by Ehidklmao
Oh God I was so damn scared to open it but oof it days that the Program Director has made a recommendation that I be made an offer... what does that mean exactly? I'm American and they usually just put a huge congratulations on top here.

It also says that "this recommendation is subject to some confirmation by the UCL Admissions department" so is this not final yet? Should I be out celebrating?

Basically means you have an offer and the UCL admin department just need to double check that you have all the proper documents (i.e.undergrad degree). Basically you have an offer.
Just UCL! You?
Congratulations! Where else did you apply? Where are you thinking of studying?
Just UCL! You?

Also applied to LSE. Have an offer from them as well. Debating what to do now.

Why only UCL?
You got the offer, congrats!!

That’s awesome! I wanted to apply to LSE as well but didn’t have enough academic references. But my first choice was always UCL because from what I’ve read (on threads mostly) the psych program there is slightly better. Good luck with your decision!
Also applied to LSE. Have an offer from them as well. Debating what to do now.

Why only UCL?
oh my god same, i went to an american undergraduate uni and so when i saw how the message began i thought i was rejected
but ive also been accepted!!

Original post by screwedforuniugh
oh my god same, i went to an american undergraduate uni and so when i saw how the message began i thought i was rejected

Tbh I went to a UK uni and I momentarily balked as I read the email. Had to re-read it twice. The words “pleased to inform you” also helped clarify things lol.
That’s awesome! I wanted to apply to LSE as well but didn’t have enough academic references. But my first choice was always UCL because from what I’ve read (on threads mostly) the psych program there is slightly better. Good luck with your decision!

Thank you 😊
Congrats! Are you thinking of accepting?
Hi, I have received an offer from UCL today. I am waiting to hear back from LSE and Leeds though UCL was my priority. Congratulations to all the offer holders.

Are you all accepting it?
Cheers!
I'm waiting to hear back from LSE too but if I happen to get accepted there (however unlikely that is) I'll be torn on which one to pick!

Which is your top school?
Original post by Vashisthashubhi
Hi, I have received an offer from UCL today. I am waiting to hear back from LSE and Leeds though UCL was my priority. Congratulations to all the offer holders.

Are you all accepting it?
Cheers!
yeah i think so!! let me know if you do too :smile:
where did you go for undergrad in the US?
Congrats! Are you thinking of accepting?
GSU - it's a large state uni nothing fancy tbh. What about you?
yeah i think so!! let me know if you do too :smile:
where did you go for undergrad in the US?
UCLA
GSU - it's a large state uni nothing fancy tbh. What about you?
I'd make a joke about the similar names of UCLA and UCL but I'm sure you've heard that one before 😂
UCLA
Does BPS accreditation for this course matter so much? Have you tried to find out?

I’m keen for UCL only!
Hey, just wondering what the offer holders are thinking of doing? Who is going to accept? I’m so torn between LSE and UCL (I have offers from both). Any input would be welcome...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending