Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    Can someone tell if Front Modelling is a scam? And if anyone has come across then before, and you experience?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Iv been contacted by them recently. Did undone out whether they are legite or not? X

ReputationRep:
    I have been contacted too, did you guys figure out if it was a scam or not?

ReputationRep:
    Hi my son sent them a photo and was invited to go to the Studio for photo shoot. I paid the 50 quid deposit which i was told would be refunded if we went to the shoot which we did. The photos were great and we were told that one modelling agency called Bella Talent had offered him a years contact. So i paid 700 for 50 photos. Then Bella wanted another 80 quid for the photos to go on their web site! Only just done all this so dont know if he will get any paid work out of it yet.So only do this if you have a spare 800 quid.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there did you sign a contract with Bella?

ReputationRep:
    Hi i paid the 80 membership fee but didnt sign anything

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am glad I have something on this company. I recently went to a shoot aswell and paid £50 deposit. The studio was all very loud and hard to understand what they were saying. Also handing out wine before trying to take £700 from you! I was also told that Bella models would be signing him for a years contract. Luckily after coming to my senses I didn’t hand over any money as I soon realised that it’s not right to hand over money without meeting with an agency. Also I have since been advised that a good agency will not charge you for photographs.

ReputationRep:
    I would say it’s a scam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A1yson)
    Hi my son sent them a photo and was invited to go to the Studio for photo shoot. I paid the 50 quid deposit which i was told would be refunded if we went to the shoot which we did. The photos were great and we were told that one modelling agency called Bella Talent had offered him a years contact. So i paid 700 for 50 photos. Then Bella wanted another 80 quid for the photos to go on their web site! Only just done all this so dont know if he will get any paid work out of it yet.So only do this if you have a spare 800 quid.
    Did they tell you he would be guaranteed 3 shoots a month?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMarysia)
    Did they tell you he would be guaranteed 3 shoots a month?
    Yes they did, when I then spoke to him again on the Monday (had the shoot on the Saturday) he said nothing was guaranteed. I found him very rude once he knew I wasn’t going to pay for the pictures. The pictures were amazing but I wasn’t going to hand over all that money with out doing a bit more digging.

ReputationRep:
    Has your child had any shoots? He told me it would be 8 weeks from when we sign up

ReputationRep:
    No we havent had any shoots...did you sign up in the end?

ReputationRep:
    No we havent had any shoots...did you sign up in the end?
    No as much as I wanted to I didn’t. I did really want the pictures, they were amazing but then there are of your child so you are going to think they are amazing. It’s annoying how people can get away with it. My guess a lot of people sign on the day. That’s a lot of money they are making. It’s realky not fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMarysia)
    No as much as I wanted to I didn’t. I did really want the pictures, they were amazing but then there are of your child so you are going to think they are amazing. It’s annoying how people can get away with it. My guess a lot of people sign on the day. That’s a lot of money they are making. It’s realky not fair
    When you brought the pictures did they email them to you or are they all printed in a book?

ReputationRep:
    Yes i agree with you and wish now i hadnt done it! but the pics were amazing as you say. We got them on a cd nothing printed. Im hoping that he will get some work out of it but as yet cant see him on their website! Should of looked into it in more detail and been suspicious of the fact that though Front say they are a modelling agency. They are not!

ReputationRep:
    Have done the same but only pay 300 remain 400 but after reading all these comment am scare

ReputationRep:
    If you had to pay 1k then it’s a scam. No legit agency charges people for photos.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi all I have done the same thing I have paid 350£ but now I am scare with all the comments. They said exactly the same thing to my son he will get a year contract. Have anyone done any job with then? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi no we haven't had any work and Joes details are not on their website still however the girl who was there at same time is on the web site. Good luck 😂

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.