Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I had sex on the 10th of February around 2am, the guy pulled out and the next morning around 11am I went and got the morning after pill. I also finished my period 2 days before I had sex and the pharmacists says this was good because I wouldn’t be as fertile. I also have an app called flow and it tells me when I am fertile and this also said I wasn’t fertile at this point during my cycle. My period is 2 days late
    So basically, how likely is it that I’m pregnant? Also, has anyone else’s period been delayed after taking the morning after pill? I looked online and people were saying ‘ 5 days’ is concidered late and that I wouldn’t be pregnant. My period has been 4 days late before in my previous cycle...
    please help reassure me I’m stressed!

ReputationRep:
    Get a pregnancy test to check? They only cost a few bucks, and that way you can be sure
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    One of the issues with the morning after pill is that it does tend to disrupt your cycle leading to 'am I pregnant??' stress if your period is late as a result of both.

Given that he didn't come inside you and your app saying 'not fertile' it's very unlikely that you are. A test will be reliable - Poundland etc tests are as reliable as the big names but much cheaper.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.