The Student Room Group

I’m scared I’m pregnant?

So I had sex on the 10th of February around 2am, the guy pulled out and the next morning around 11am I went and got the morning after pill. I also finished my period 2 days before I had sex and the pharmacists says this was good because I wouldn’t be as fertile. I also have an app called flow and it tells me when I am fertile and this also said I wasn’t fertile at this point during my cycle. My period is 2 days late :frown:
So basically, how likely is it that I’m pregnant? Also, has anyone else’s period been delayed after taking the morning after pill? I looked online and people were saying 5 days’ is concidered late and that I wouldn’t be pregnant. My period has been 4 days late before in my previous cycle...
please help reassure me I’m stressed!
Get a pregnancy test to check? They only cost a few bucks, and that way you can be sure
One of the issues with the morning after pill is that it does tend to disrupt your cycle leading to 'am I pregnant??' stress if your period is late as a result of both.

Given that he didn't come inside you and your app saying 'not fertile' it's very unlikely that you are. A test will be reliable - Poundland etc tests are as reliable as the big names but much cheaper.

Quick Reply

Latest