Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Has anyone done an elective in Malaysia/know anyone that has done one? I am going this year and am trying to sort out a visa but am not getting anywhere with it- does anyone know what kind of visa you need for a medical elective/how to go about applying for it?

Cheers!!

(I have spent hours and hours on the internet searching for an answer but am none the wiser so any help would be grand!)

ReputationRep:
    I thought the agent would help settling everything for you?
    Not really sure how and what though , think u should ask the agents who are helping students to deal with all these stuffs 🤔
    Sorry for not helping 😶
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isoshu)
    I thought the agent would help settling everything for you?
    Not really sure how and what though , think u should ask the agents who are helping students to deal with all these stuffs 🤔
    Sorry for not helping 😶
    Yeah they don't often get students so they're not aware of the procedure for international students acquiring a visa. Thanks yeah ive asked my university and they cant help either (hence why im asking here unfortunately!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jr2000)
    Yeah they don't often get students so they're not aware of the procedure for international students acquiring a visa. Thanks yeah ive asked my university and they cant help either (hence why im asking here unfortunately!)
    Ooops sorry!
    Guess Not many students would wanna come Malaysia 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.