Turn on thread page Beta

Was thinking about it because a few of my close male friends from home are gay and I always like their instagram photos (incl topless selfies). To me it's pretty obvious that they're gay, and we all knew years before they came out.
    But basically, I have a few exes/guys I like who follow me on instagram who don't know my home friends and I always wonder if to them it looks like I'm bumming these guys on instagram. I think it's a bit tacky to like loads of pictures of the opposite sex and it's something I generally avoid because I don't want my exes to see. But my gay male friends I don't really put in that category because they're not people I could be attracted to. Although I should also point out they're quite good looking.
    Do you think you're normally able to tell if someone's gay? Personally I get it right 9/10 times but I am bi so maybe it's just that.

ReputationRep:
    guess it’s just sexuality stereotypes? I mean I have a lot of friends who act gay but aren’t, sometimes it’s just a camp personality, sometimes it’s more but I guess you can just get a hunch?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.