Turn on thread page Beta

British weather makes me feel depressed watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemuffin)
    Honestly I don't think I would mind if it was constantly sunny – it sounds like my dream tbh but I guess others may disagree
    Having the sun all the time would mean we have nothing to moan about jn small talk!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    And what was in my post that didnt offer advice or a fair opinion?

Could they have SAD syndrome?
    If they like the sun so much could they get a year abroad in a hotter climate?
    Should they do well in their exams?
    Are most people oblivious to the weather and focusing on said exams?
    :dots::eyeball::facepalm:

At no single point in my post, not once, not a word nor phrase nor sentence did I ever imply that I disagree with you nor do I feel the same way...I don't even know you.

So don't ask me these questions. I agree with you. But now i'm starting to think you are somewhat passive-aggressive! Seems like you like to assume things without confirming them; like assuming OP attended uni ahahahaha
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    :dots::eyeball::facepalm:

At no single point in my post, not once, not a word nor phrase nor sentence did I ever imply that I disagree with you nor do I feel the same way...I don't even know you.

So don't ask me these questions. I agree with you. But now i'm starting to think you are somewhat passive-aggressive! Seems like you like to assume things without confirming them; like assuming OP attended uni ahahahaha
    I was happy to amend as the OP suggested otherwise. Hardly a significant point. If people are going to have a snipe, then its a bit spineless if a person such as got milk cant back it up.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.