Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was given an unconditional offer if I made it my firm choice, which I have done and it has now changed to an unconditional on UCAS and the admissions team also confirmed it. The only other condition was that I had to send proof of my GCSE results, which I did. I've been going through some problems recently and I'm not doing well at school anymore and I'm really worried that I'm going to fail my A levels. Does this matter? Even if I fail will I still be starting in September? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you can fail them.

You still need to take the exams - but it doesn't matter what you get, your place is confirmed.

Don't resign yourself to failure though, you've still got MONTHS. I'm sure you won't fail - and you still need your A Levels after University.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by louiser1999)
    I was given an unconditional offer if I made it my firm choice, which I have done and it has now changed to an unconditional on UCAS and the admissions team also confirmed it. The only other condition was that I had to send proof of my GCSE results, which I did. I've been going through some problems recently and I'm not doing well at school anymore and I'm really worried that I'm going to fail my A levels. Does this matter? Even if I fail will I still be starting in September? Thanks
    Hi :hello: Congratulations on your offer!

We would recommend contacting the relevant Admissions Team for the course you have applied to to discuss your offer. A list of the Admissions teams and their contact details can be found at: http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergra...2017/my-offer/

Give us a shout if you have any more questions

Matt

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.