Turn on thread page Beta

I am near to doing my GCSES coming up and I am stressed out a lot with also family or Ok so I have normal regular/ish periods since I started at the age of 8 and I have a 3 week cycle usually. I am 16/17 I have a boyfriend and we always use protection (condoms) which have never failed us as I always check after he pulls out. On the week of 10/11 of Feb,I was on my period, 17/18 he put it in without condom and (he didn’t pre) for literally 10 seconds but then we used protection,the weekend after we used protection and then I had the flu and he had the flu the last two weekends so we didn’t have sex (4+10th of March). I started my period on the 8th of March (because we didn’t have the full 30 days in the month) and I had my period for two days
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I am near to doing my GCSES coming up and I am stressed out a lot with also family or Ok so I have normal regular/ish periods since I started at the age of 8 and I have a 3 week cycle usually. I am 16/17 I have a boyfriend and we always use protection (condoms) which have never failed us as I always check after he pulls out. On the week of 10/11 of Feb,I was on my period, 17/18 he put it in without condom and (he didn’t pre) for literally 10 seconds but then we used protection,the weekend after we used protection and then I had the flu and he had the flu the last two weekends so we didn’t have sex (4+10th of March). I started my period on the 8th of March (because we didn’t have the full 30 days in the month) and I had my period for two days
    If you had your period what are you stressing about??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.