TESOL & Japanese at York St John - are you going this September?

Watch
RedBeard20
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone, i'm writing this to let everyone know who will be on the course that there is a Facebook group for our course, but we are few in number and it would be great if as many people could join to get to know each other more before September!
If you would like to, please get in touch with a reply to this post and I will pm you or a feel free to send a direct private message to me and I can add you to the group-chat.

Furthermore in case you are not already aware, there is a York St John freshers group 2018/19 on Facebook which is worth joining to get to know people more in general: it has links to other group chats for YSJ in general and there will be future discussion over flatmates and accommodation when the time comes!

Hope this post has helped.

Rowan
Glacie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I’m doing a foundation year this year, am I still able to join?
RedBeard20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Glacie)
Hi, I’m doing a foundation year this year, am I still able to join?
Yeah of course!
great_e5cape
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I got into this course through clearing and would love to get to know some people!
coletta
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think this died, I got through clearing too so it might be beneficial for us to start a new group?
RedBeard20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by coletta)
I think this died, I got through clearing too so it might be beneficial for us to start a new
Don't worry it hasn't - I'll DM you
ShiroTheWiseWolf
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there! I'm also doing this course plus the foundation year.

It would be lovely to know some people beforehand, so if it's possible i'd be willing to join up c:
Snowaru
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello. FInally found a thread about my major. I'm starting this year without foundation, so it might be fun getting to know people from the same class.
owen_t1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rowan.c)
Hi everyone, i'm writing this to let everyone know who will be on the course that there is a Facebook group for our course, but we are few in number and it would be great if as many people could join to get to know each other more before September!
If you would like to, please get in touch with a reply to this post and I will pm you or a feel free to send a direct private message to me and I can add you to the group-chat.

Furthermore in case you are not already aware, there is a York St John freshers group 2018/19 on Facebook which is worth joining to get to know people more in general: it has links to other group chats for YSJ in general and there will be future discussion over flatmates and accommodation when the time comes!

Rowan
hello is this still open? im starting this year
Glacie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If anyone new finds this post theres a new thread called York st. John Japanese with Tesol 2019/20 (^v^)

(Original post by Rowan.c)

Rowan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (13)
7.07%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
7.61%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (43)
23.37%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (22)
11.96%
No, nothing has changed (63)
34.24%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (29)
15.76%

Watched Threads