Turn on thread page Beta

Leeds v Warwick v York watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Would like to know which one of these is the best option in terms of education, future prospects and social life. I know Leeds is by far the best nightlife but would it give me the best career chances or am I better off at one of the other two.

BTW, Leeds and York are history and economics offers, Warwick is just history.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Warwick by a landslide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaabattery)
    Warwick by a landslide.
    Any reasoning behind this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom191)
    Any reasoning behind this?
    Not that matters much. Warwick is superior at certain subjects, eg Maths, Economics, and is good for History but not stunningly better than the others. What career do you have in mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ageshallnot)
    Not that matters much. Warwick is superior at certain subjects, eg Maths, Economics, and is good for History but not stunningly better than the others. What career do you have in mind?
    Probably something in finance but not totally set on it yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom191)
    Probably something in finance but not totally set on it yet
    In that case Warwick probably is your best bet.

ReputationRep:
    Warwick by a landslide.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ageshallnot)
    In that case Warwick probably is your best bet.
    Would doing economics and history versus only history not be beneficial to me, or is Warwick simply that much better than Leeds?

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.