The Student Room Group

Does this EPQ title sound like it could be evaluative?

BP was the main cause of the Deepwater oil spill. To what extent do you agree?
I really don't know i'm so confused can someone help?
Original post by Zebragirl
BP was the main cause of the Deepwater oil spill. To what extent do you agree?
I really don't know i'm so confused can someone help?

It has enough scope to do analysis and do an evaluative ending.
I think the topic is an interesting one and nice for an EPQ because its not too wide.

You might need to play with the title.

Cause to me means responsible- which then leads you to looking if anyone else was responsible and the findings of the investigation. In some ways you will be repeating those findings unless you have evidence to say t was wring, is your evaluation is going to be limited.

Do your research and see if you want to attack it from a different angle.

You can change focus subtly if you look at angles such as blame or responsibility. That lets you examine the evidence and put what happened into perspective. Thats where I would look at once id done initial research. See what you come up with.

I like the topic, although imo its good if it relates to the course you are applying for.
You can change focus subtly if you look at angles such as blame or responsibility. That lets you examine the evidence and put what happened into perspective. Thats where I would look at once id done initial research. See what you come up with.

Hi thank you so much for replying but im a little confused by what you said above could you please explain it to me, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest