The Student Room Group

Tesco Induction advice

Hi all,

I’ve got my tesco induction this weekend and have no clue what to wear. Can anyway give any advice please. I have shirts and ties but is this too formal for an induction?

Also, can anyone give any tips on what might be included, how the days will run etc.

Any advice welcomed!
Original post by olliel2001
Hi all,

I’ve got my tesco induction this weekend and have no clue what to wear. Can anyway give any advice please. I have shirts and ties but is this too formal for an induction?

Also, can anyone give any tips on what might be included, how the days will run etc.

Any advice welcomed!

Ask your manager. You don't want to turn up in the wrong kind of clothes, but they may request that you wear something more comfortable or more specific depending on what you're doing
Reply 2
Original post by olliel2001
Hi all,

Any advice welcomed!

i wore the same sort of clothes i wore for the interview for my induction since you are technically an employee, though for the 2nd day some people went more casual.

first day was spent watching health and safety videos and filling out forms- a bit dull tbh

second day was better- a few forms to do that we didn't manage to do the previous day and then we did some work on the shop floor, then spent the afternoon doing till training
Reply 3
That’s brilliant, many thanks to both of you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending