Offer Holder Visit Day Question Watch

Carly2289
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, as I live very far away from Durham, and it is not possible for me to stay overnight either end of the offer holder day, I am not able to be at the offer day for very long. I really want to see the accommodation for the college I've been allocated (Josephine Butler) but I cannot stay until the college tours, especially as they are two hours long. So does anyone know if it is possible to look at the accommodation at Josephine Butler on your own, outside of the tour time?
f26d02
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Carly2289)
Hi, as I live very far away from Durham, and it is not possible for me to stay overnight either end of the offer holder day, I am not able to be at the offer day for very long. I really want to see the accommodation for the college I've been allocated (Josephine Butler) but I cannot stay until the college tours, especially as they are two hours long. So does anyone know if it is possible to look at the accommodation at Josephine Butler on your own, outside of the tour time?
I was an open day rep for Van Mildert a couple of years ago and we were giving people tours pretty much all day, so I’m sure you’d be able to look round Josephine Butler any time during the day too. The colleges obviously understand that some people have very far to travel so I’m sure they’ll be accommodating - especially as they’ll be trying to attract you to firm your offer!

Hope this helps!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (328)
92.13%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (28)
7.87%

Watched Threads