Turn on thread page Beta

What happens if u want 2 pick Geo and His for Year 9??!! watch

ReputationRep:
    In Year 9, we have to pick f we either want Geography or History and some say that then to will have to drop a language but I don't know...someone plz help?!?!!?

ReputationRep:
    This depends on your school so rather than asking us, ask them.

ReputationRep:
    Ask a teacher.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea sorry, you’ll have to ask at school I think. At my school, I was able to take history, geography and two languages if I wanted to

ReputationRep:
    .I have asked my teacher and he said they have not thought of a specific system to go with and that they will let us know in yr 9 but he said to ask others around and suggest ideas to the school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SannHash)
    In Year 9, we have to pick f we either want Geography or History and some say that then to will have to drop a language but I don't know...someone plz help?!?!!?
    I wanna do both AND a language-depends on your school. Mine let people last year but Idk about this year. Good luck 😀

ReputationRep:
    u have to pic one of the humanities subject so either history or geography but i dont think u can pic both
    u can have a discussion with ur teachers about it

ReputationRep:
    .Thanks for all those lovely ppl who actually thought for a way! Wherever u r have a lovely day and enjoy the rest of ur day as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SannHash)
    .I have asked my teacher and he said they have not thought of a specific system to go with and that they will let us know in yr 9 but he said to ask others around and suggest ideas to the school.
    Oh, my school’s system was that you had to take: bio, chem, physics, maths, English literature, English language, a humanities and a language. Then we had two extra choices, for example, another humanities, language or arts subjects. -hope that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PricklyButSweet)
    Oh, my school’s system was that you had to take: bio, chem, physics, maths, English literature, English language, a humanities and a language. Then we had two extra choices, for example, another humanities, language or arts subjects. -hope that makes sense
    yes it does thanks

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.