Applying for accomodation before firming Watch

beccaea15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi,

I haven't firmed anywhere yet as I'm still deciding where to go, but I saw a post in the Student Room from last year where someone said that they applied for accommodation before firming anywhere. Is this possible?

Secondly, I went on the accommodation website for applying and they said I needed my Uni of Manchester ID? I've looked on my offer letter on UCAS for this but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by beccaea15)
Hi,

I haven't firmed anywhere yet as I'm still deciding where to go, but I saw a post in the Student Room from last year where someone said that they applied for accommodation before firming anywhere. Is this possible?

Secondly, I went on the accommodation website for applying and they said I needed my Uni of Manchester ID? I've looked on my offer letter on UCAS for this but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks
Generally you'd have to decide before applying for accomodation
beccaea15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
Generally you'd have to decide before applying for accomodation
Thank you!
skvele
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I think I have applied for accomodation before firming. The ID they want is on the printed version of the letter you got via mail.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.61%
No (194)
72.39%

Watched Threads