Turn on thread page Beta

Does he only want a relationship or does he really likes me? watch

Announcements

I friend zoned this guy because I felt like we were going too fast. He told me he likes me, but I felt like he only wanted a relationship. Now he completely stopped talking to me. I like him but I am scared to text him. Any advice???
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Why can't it be both? He might like you and want to be in a relationship with you, that's sort of how a relationship is formed, you have to like someone first. Friend zoning him was a bad move when you could have just told him things are moving too fast and to slow things down a bit.

Just tell him what you want. It might be too late but you could still rescue this if you're up front about things.

ReputationRep:
    Text him. He will appreciate it.

(Original post by Irman.g)
    Text him. He will appreciate it.
    How can u be sure about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How can u be sure about that?
    Yes, the reason he stopped talking to you is because you humiliated him.
    Just text him and explain that you like him but would like to take things slowly.

If not, leave the guy alone.

Just tell him that you may be interested

ReputationRep:
    You have some pretty good responses here, I'd say you should just text him and explain how you feel, there really is no other way to do it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.