Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,
    I have come to the conclusion that I will have to live on campus due to me living 2 hrs away. The dilemma I am in is that I worked out that living in the halls for the first year would be OK financially due to the maintenance loan given. But I'm worried I may not be financially stable for the second and third year when you move out. Due to the course I'm considering ( midwifery) I was wondering if those midwifery students got a part time job considering the course is quite full on to be able to financially support themselves in the second and third year? Due to this I'm debating whether to go to middlesex as it's my only university I have that's giving me an interview OR to take a gap year and try and get in to a university closer to home.
    Thank you any advice given I'll appreciate it!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.