Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

First date with someone I met in a nightclub? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am a first year at uni. What exactly is the protocol regarding a proper dinner first date with someone(also a student) I met in a night club (its a school sports night thing, does it make it better?)?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by leonnex)
    I am a first year at uni. What exactly is the protocol regarding a proper dinner first date with someone(also a student) I met in a night club (its a school sports night thing, does it make it better?)?
    You pick a place to eat, sit together and talk while having dinner and then decide what you want to do afterwards.

You don't have to pick dinner as a first date. The choice is yours really, some people like to be more informal and have coffee but it's up to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You pick a place to eat, sit together and talk while having dinner and then decide what you want to do afterwards.

You don't have to pick dinner as a first date. The choice is yours really, some people like to be more informal and have coffee but it's up to you.
    yeah... i wanted to do something lowkey like coffee or something but he suggested dinner first and I have problems saying no :/

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.