can i get onto a nutrition degree? Watch

happybunny8032
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
currently in the first year of college, and i want to go into nutrition. Can i go onto doing the degree with psychology, english lit and history a levels, i know that i will have to do a foundation year. Any tips and good unis?
tomnelson_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
regarding entry i have no idea, though i would be doubtful. Can i ask why you did those a-levels and now want to do nutrition?

Its not all that exciting and imo it relies quite heavily on biology and chemistry. Do you understand the basics like diffusion, enterocytes and enzymes?
happybunny8032
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by tomnelson_)
regarding entry i have no idea, though i would be doubtful. Can i ask why you did those a-levels and now want to do nutrition?

Its not all that exciting and imo it relies quite heavily on biology and chemistry. Do you understand the basics like diffusion, enterocytes and enzymes?
i didnt get to do my science A levels at my college as i didnt get the grades to get onto the course. But i have always been interested in food science and nutrition and dietetics. I would love to have a career in nutrition. And i have basic knowledge from GCSE, but im will to learn of course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.71%
No (716)
73.29%

Watched Threads