Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So my GCSE’s begin in may and I wasn’t wondering when people think is a suitable time to begin revising? Also how many races do you reckon I will be able to go up in each subject? Thanks )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmaaa02)
    So my GCSE’s begin in may and I wasn’t wondering when people think is a suitable time to begin revising? Also how many races do you reckon I will be able to go up in each subject? Thanks )
    races?

ReputationRep:
    Idk about the grades that depends on where you are and how good the revision is , but definitely start revising now it is the best time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny7867)
    races?
    Huh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idkthename)
    Idk about the grades that depends on where you are and how good the revision is , but definitely start revising now it is the best time.
    Ok yeah, I keep thinking I should start revising but tbh I just can’t bring myself to do it but I better soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmaaa02)
    Ok yeah, I keep thinking I should start revising but tbh I just can’t bring myself to do it but I better soon.
    By soon, i hope you mean this week, because there is 9 weeks left and a lot of content. I started yesterday myself but theres a lot to be covered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idkthename)
    By soon, i hope you mean this week, because there is 9 weeks left and a lot of content. I started yesterday myself but theres a lot to be covered
    True. Ughhhh cos I really wanna get my target grades but whenever I do revision I always get so bored and end up just doing maths history and food tech lol

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.