Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I’m looking into accommodation options and can’t decide between the normal en-suite room or a deluxe en-suite room. I’m just wondering if anybody knows what the difference between these two are, whether it is worth the extra money, and how many roommates are in the same flat with you (as I’ve heard that opting for the deluxe en-suite = less roommate’s).

Thanks!

Jade
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demonarkia)
    Hi all,

I’m looking into accommodation options and can’t decide between the normal en-suite room or a deluxe en-suite room. I’m just wondering if anybody knows what the difference between these two are, whether it is worth the extra money, and how many roommates are in the same flat with you (as I’ve heard that opting for the deluxe en-suite = less roommate’s).

Thanks!

Jade
    http://360degreevirtualtours.group.s...eluxe-en-suite
    There are also deluxe rooms in the city but I would stick to Endcliffe/Ranmoor if I were you.

I wouldn't recommend a deluxe en suite though. The rooms look pretty grim and they're not much bigger so not worth the money at all. The normal sized rooms provide plenty of space for movement and for storage. Imo it's better to be in a regular room and be in a bigger, more sociable flat.
    Yeah single beds aren't that great but you can still comfortably fit another person in there. Plus your second/third year houses will most likely have bigger bedrooms and double beds so you'll have that to look forward to.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.