Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I’m was wondering if anyone knows is McDonald’s will be open on bank holidays, especially on 30th, 1st and 2nd of March and April as I want to work extra but I don’t want to be stupid if they are closed those days.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Isn’t it open literally 24/7/365 I know the one near me is , it might vary store to store. Best bet is to ask your line manager , they’ll know best !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova36)
    Isn’t it open literally 24/7/368 I know the one near me is , it might vary store to store. Best bet is to ask your line manager , they’ll know best !
    I think so!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but it doesn’t matter if it’s Easter that day?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.