Hi. I have 2 offers: (all degrees are undergraduate)
1) BSc (Hons) in Accounting Finance for 3 years (Lancaster);
2) BA (Hons) Economic and Social Studies in Accounting and Finance (Manchester);
I am an international student, so I know something only because of reading articles/seen rankings. I am interested to know more about:
1. Which is the best university in term of the academic reputation?
2. Which university has a better chance for internships and work placement?
3. What is the difference between BSc (Hons) and BA (Hons), and which one is better?
Thanks in advance.
x Turn on thread page Beta
Lancaster vs Manchester watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by raihanharon; 13-03-2018 at 01:44.
- 13-03-2018 00:48