Hi. I have 2 offers: (all degrees are undergraduate)
1) BSc (Hons) in Accounting Finance for 3 years (Lancaster);
2) BA (Hons) Economic and Social Studies in Accounting and Finance (Manchester);
I am an international student, so I know something only because of reading articles/seen rankings. I am interested to know more about:
1. Which is the best university in term of the academic reputation?
2. Which university has a better chance for internships and work placement?
3. What is the difference between BSc (Hons) and BA (Hons), and which one is better?
Thanks in advance.
Turn on thread page Beta
Lancaster vs Manchester watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by raihanharon; 13-03-2018 at 01:44.
- 13-03-2018 00:48