Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There building a new law school in addition to what they already have.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Efron)
    There building a new law school in addition to what they already have.
    I think its in about the middle i.e nothing to be worried about, but not regarded to be amongst the elites. If you can make it then go to an open day and make your own mind up. Imo it is fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    I think its in about the middle i.e nothing to be worried about, but not regarded to be amongst the elites. If you can make it then go to an open day and make your own mind up. Imo it is fine.
    Not the Law school but the city university as a whole is 18th in the UK, I wouldn't say it's that bad. I believe that they are slowly rising in the ranks, seeing as there now part of university of london, the tables are getting turned lol.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Efron)
    Not the Law school but the city university as a whole is 18th in the UK, I wouldn't say it's that bad. I believe that they are slowly rising in the ranks, seeing as there now part of university of london, the tables are getting turned lol.
    Ok Efron you know best.

ReputationRep:
    Probably fourth-tier. A very good commercial law school, though. Obviously ties to the City and practice.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Efron)
    lol good one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.