Turn on thread page Beta

How to attract ur man back watch

Announcements

I wonder how to attract him back or make me talk again. We have been having cold periods lately these days. So sad
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Just try to be friendly.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wonder how to attract him back or make me talk again. We have been having cold periods lately these days. So sad
    Communication is key.

ReputationRep:
    just be yourself, be confident in who you are and what you do, you dont have to attract someone back, because he is a person, you can only put forward yourself as you are, and it is up to the recipient how they react (attraction or otherwise).
    I guess spend more time around each other, dont force interaction but at the same time try to find things that interest you both and talk about them.

go out together or something so you guys can bond, but only if it feels natural otherwise a date could put you further apart if it feels like youre forcing a conversation lol

Maybe if youre not at the date stage yet, just talk in passing as much as possible, tell him about something funny that happened etcetc

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.